Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My first steal....

that time I was in 3rd class in 1994 .One day a classmate whose name was Himanshu which belongs to a rich family brought a new pen which price was Rs 10.00 .But at that time I used a pencil for writing purpose which price was just Rs 0.50 . I took his pen just for watching but unfortunately the pen broke . Then he told me to give a new pen or Rs 10.00 other wise i will complaint to class teacher. Due to fear of class teacher I promised him that i will brought Rs 10.00 tomorrow. But it was a huge task for me .
In night i checked mother's purse and took a note of Rs 10.00 without any permission and gave him in next class. After coming from school my mother asked that any one of u taken note of Rs 10.00 from my purse to everyone including my 3 elder sister and 1 elder brother and lastly to me in lovely mood, but everyone refused (I also) . After that mum asked in angry mood I refused again.Rajan (which is son of my cousin) was present at that time.which age was just 3-4 yr at that time. My mother told him to pick up any one finger of my right hand. He picked the little one that was representing me as I am youngest in group of 5 sisters and brother .Then my mum asked me that u have taken the note give the note I will give u sweets of that rupees. But I refused. He again asked me to give note otherwise I will complain to your father but I again refused confidently (by facial expression) but i was terrified at that time .. any way at that time i saved..I thanked to god for saving me.
but in next vaccation i will go home and tell the truth to mother but i m hoping that mother will forgotten that matter ....

No comments: